18 Fresh Ideas For Good Essay Topics On Julius Caesar
There have been monarchs of all kinds on this planet and yet few stand out from the crowd owing to their special resonance of charisma. To this league falls Napoleon Bonaparte, Akbar the Great; Genghiz Khan and Julius Caesar.
The graded layers
Julius Caesar was an immensely powerful Roman ruler who introduced democracy to the country. He had too many layers to his personality yet he may have remained restricted to college students if not for William Shakespeare’s eponymous masterpiece. This piece finds a place in many syllabi around the world and gives rise to numerous essay topics.
Range of popularity
In fact, such is his popularity and ushering of power that the comic strip of world fame ‘Asterix’ pits Asterix and his village Gaul against the might of Julius Caesar in more than one strip. Numerous movies have also been made on his sentient character; giving more expanse to essays.
Points of difference
Julius Caesar was born a Caesarian, a rarity in those days (the reason behind his surname). His popularity is also the reason why Roman kings were called Caesar after him. His victory against Pompeii and his death at the hands of conspirators all seem mythical, even in an expository essay.
Meanwhile, here are 18 different takes on Julius Caesar in form of essay topics –
- How did Julius Caesar change the meaning of monarchy?
- Explain the far-sightedness of Julius Caesar
- Suggest how Julius Caesar was forever blighted by superstitions
- Write an essay on the inspirational factor of Julius Caesar
- Did Julius Caesar also suffer from the ignominy of ostentation; as visible in his handling of Pompeii?
- Explain the democratic system under Julius Caesar
- Elaborate on what led to Julius Caesar’s death
- Shed light on Julius Caesar’s amour with Cleopatra; one of his wives and the most mystic Egyptian queen
- Narrate the position of women during Caesar’s times
- Explain the character of Julius Caesar with his obstinacy as the backbone
- Explain the concept of taking wives in those times; with the example of how Caesar’s right hand Mark Antony eventually marrying Cleopatra; once Caesar’s wife
- How was Caesar’s epilepsy used as a tool against him by the shrewd Cassius
- Write an essay on how Caesar’s ghost ultimately caused the fall of Brutus and Cassius
- Explain how Caesar’s traits were evident in too many future emperors; notably Napoleon
- Suggest Caesar’s fickleness as a testament to the general mindset of those times
- Shed light on the conquests of Julius Caesar
- Suggest how Mark Antony changed the minds of people gathered over Caesar’s dead body
- Explain how Caesar maintained prosperity and affection in his empire with an allusion to his will
Essay Writing Tips
- Top 10 cause/effect topics
- Avoid annoying hackneyed phrases
- Cause and effect paper hints
- Structuring your essay properly
- Introduction and topic sentence tricks
- Vietnam War: topics for essay writers
- How to write academic essays properly
- Lung cancer: essay sample
- Choosing humanities paper subjects
- 1984 VS Animal Farm: comparative essay
- Teachers' guide for interested
- Literature essay: a book to choose
- Main parts of your persuasive essay
Get professional paper writing assistance from: http://pimpmypaper.com - paper writers for hire.
Need help with term paper? Get it done with this service - expert PhD writers.