Coming Up With Compare Contrast Essay Topics For Middle School
In a compare and contrast essay you should describe two or more subjects that have both common and distinguishing features. You should think about your topic very carefully, because not any topic might be interesting to do research or write. If you’re not sure how to select a topic for your compare and contrast essay, you should read the tips below.
- Choose a topic that is interesting to you.
- Choose a topic that you know about.
- Choose a topic that will be interesting for everyone.
- Ask somebody for help.
- Look at the examples.
Writing any essay is much easier when you’re interested in your topic. You’ll do research and write with enthusiasm. This usually greatly reflects on the quality of your paper. Writing on boring topics will result in a boring essay, so you won’t get a high score.
Another method is to select topics with which you’re somehow familiar. In this case you won’t have to do plenty of research and will spend more time on actual writing. It’ll be easier for you to raise arguments in support of your ideas when you know what you’re talking about.
Your work should be interesting not only to you, but also to your readers. That’s why you should think about topics that are important or attractive for different people. Don’t concentrate only on your interests.
You may always ask other people to help you with this matter. The first person you should approach is your teacher. He or she will definitely give you valuable advice on what topic to choose. Other sources might be your family members and friends. Your relatives probably wrote similar essays in the past, so they may help you. Your friends sometimes may generate very interesting ideas if you ask them. Think of other people you know that may be useful to you when choosing a topic.
Sometimes the best way to come up with your own ideas is to read the works of other people. You may look for sample papers in your school library. Also, it’s possible to get some examples from your teacher. However, the fastest way is to search for topics on the Internet. There are many websites that offer huge lists of topics for compare and contrast essays.
Here are a few examples of compare and contrast topics:
- Christianity and Islam.
- Pop music and rock music.
- Hitler and Napoleon.
- Lord of the rings and Harry Potter.
- British English and American English.
Essay Writing Tips
- Top 10 cause/effect topics
- Avoid annoying hackneyed phrases
- Cause and effect paper hints
- Structuring your essay properly
- Introduction and topic sentence tricks
- Vietnam War: topics for essay writers
- How to write academic essays properly
- Lung cancer: essay sample
- Choosing humanities paper subjects
- 1984 VS Animal Farm: comparative essay
- Teachers' guide for interested
- Literature essay: a book to choose
- Main parts of your persuasive essay
Get professional paper writing assistance from: http://pimpmypaper.com - paper writers for hire.
Need help with term paper? Get it done with this service - expert PhD writers.