5 Great Ideas for Elementary Persuasive Essay Topics
The idea of writing a persuasive essay is to convince the reader of an idea or focus that you as the writer believe in. Of course, there are so many topics that could be addressed that it can be difficult to know where to begin. It is advisable that you write about something that you have had experience in, have read about or have a particular viewpoint on. Below we have detailed some ideas that can be used as a starting point.
Persuading The Reader on Topics Involving a Person’s Age
- A person’s age can limit the actions that they undertake from day-to-day and can be focused on a large number of topics.
- The writer could write an essay on whether they think the driving age should be raised or lowered, and give their reasons why.
- Another focus point in relation to age can be for voting, should the age be lowered? Alternatively, maybe you think voters should be older.
Focus On the Culture of Students
- As students go through high school and college, it is not unusual for them to be irritated as to what they can and cannot do within certain scenarios, making for some great persuasive topics.
- Do you think students should be allowed to carry cell phones in schools? If so, why should they be able to? What would be the benefits to both the student and the college?
- Should students be forced to wear a uniform? Would there be any benefit in all students dressing the same? Do you think it takes away a person’s personality?
Persuade Readers on the Subject of Sports
- Sports can raise many arguments, from how the sport is played to the advertising surrounding it.
- Do you think that all sports should be unisex, or maybe you think that sports should stick to building teams of only the same sex?
- Do you think that college athletes should be paid for their participation in sports, if so where would the revenue come from in this regard?
Make Your Persuasive Topic about Food
- Should colleges and schools offer fast food options?
- Should a tax be placed on junk food in the same way as tobacco and alcohol?
Are There Topics On Celebrities That Could Be Used?
- Celebrities are in our lives daily, whether we like it or not, making for some excellent persuasive topics.
- Should celebrities be punished more severely when they commit a crime, if so, why?
- Should celebrities be considered a role model, whether or not they choose to be?
Essay Writing Tips
- Top 10 cause/effect topics
- Avoid annoying hackneyed phrases
- Cause and effect paper hints
- Structuring your essay properly
- Introduction and topic sentence tricks
- Vietnam War: topics for essay writers
- How to write academic essays properly
- Lung cancer: essay sample
- Choosing humanities paper subjects
- 1984 VS Animal Farm: comparative essay
- Teachers' guide for interested
- Literature essay: a book to choose
- Main parts of your persuasive essay
Get professional paper writing assistance from: http://pimpmypaper.com - paper writers for hire.
Need help with term paper? Get it done with this service - expert PhD writers.